We hope that this podcast has been a blessing to our listeners. However, if you do have specific mental health concerns, please seek further advice from your doctor or mental health professional.
IMPORTANT NUMBERS TO KNOW:
1. National Care Hotline: 6202 6868
2. Samaritans of Singapore: 1800 221 4444
1. MSF Child Protective Services: 1800 777 0000
2. Big Love Child Protection Specialist Centre: 6445 0400
1. Trans Safe Centre: 6449 9088
2. Project Start: 6476 1482
Our Mental Wellness Ministry (MWM) brings you "Soundbites for Sound Minds". COVID19 is unleashing unprecedented changes and unexpected challenges on us all. These may be taking an untold toll on us mentally, emotionally and relationally. In this first series of our MWM Podcasts, our panel of mental health professionals with Pastor Chris Chia answer YOUR questions about cabin fever, anxiety, depression, loss of jobs and virtual overload. We pray this will help lift heavy hearts and burdened minds in a small way, as we point you to Jesus, our Good Shepherd.
God bless us, the MWM Team